Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Borrego Mates


Spidey!
Thanks to Clayton, I was treated to a sweet Offroad Adventure through the canyons and badlands of Anza-Borrego State Park. The weather was perfect, the roads were treacherous and the photos were plenty =)... a crikey good time if I do say so myself.

Quartz-rock-plant thingy with a little photoshop love. Shot inside the slot canyons.


The badlands overlooking the park. The desert haze adds a cool 1970's kinda feel to this shot. Off the distance is Ocotillo Wells home to hundreds of thousands of ATV's and dune buggies and probably the reason for so much dust in the air.


Looking West at the begining of a sand dune formation.

Thanks Clay!

-David

2 comments:

Ecommerce said...

I really enjoy reading your blog.The keyword sniping links are awesome.Keep it up.Thanks for sharing with us. Looking forward to reading your next post.

Limo Hire said...

I am new comer here. I really interested to gain more and more from this site. After reading this post i am feeling nice on being on an interesting site. You have given a great info. Good Work! Keep it up!