Monday, March 17, 2008

Arizona - Cardinals and Baseball

Ahhhh Arizona. It's nice to be drenched in the desert sun, knocking back some ice cold brews, eating great food, hanging out with great people, and catching some early spring baseball.

I'll be posting some shots over the next few days of the various games we get to and hikes we go on. So Far we've taken in two games, yesterday we saw the Mariners take on the Brewers in Peoria, and today we got a glimpse of the Oakland A's and the Kansas City Royals over in Tempe.

For now, here's some shots of some Cardinals that showed up in Deborah's backyard early this morning.










This is a glimpse of some of the game we scored today. I busted out my 300mm lens for some much tighter shots, I'll post those up tomorrow, right now I'm being beckoned back into the spa and my beer is getting warm.

Joe's cooking us a nice filet and a couple whole chickens on the BBQ. Should be a rough night.
see Jim and Joes pictures here:

Joe's Blog

Jim's Blog


Check back tomorrow for more!

-David

No comments: